September 1st

Fall

 

Fall is coming, I know everyone is like you gotta wait until September 22nd or whereabouts but to me. It starts on September 1st, the last four months of the year are my favorite time. 

 

Back then kids did not go back to school until after Labor day. I wished that was still a thing. I would love my son to experience it.  It's like now days kids gets only 2 months of summer and longer school year. 

 

Times have truly changed. I know I do like to decorate, watch cozy movies this time of the year, bake, cuddle up and just hibernate until Spring.  

 

It's the most colorful time of the year too. With the trees changing, the smells in the air it's nice.  I do miss the days where I used to live. It would get cooler faster. Now living near the gulf. I have to wait. Maybe one day I will be able to move out of here into the mountains again. I love the beach but I do love cooler weather more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let it Be

Karma

Heartaches and Pain