Mom

 

See this little guy here? Well he made me a mom 8 years ago. I went into being a mom with blind eye. You see when he was born my mom passed away. So I had help here and there. I didn't know what I was doing. I had some advice from all over. I just figured it out on my own. I tried my best. 8 years later and I am still figuring it out. I try my best to be the best mom but in the long run. He always comes up to me and tells me I am good mommy and he is glad I am his mom. So that just makes everything better. It makes a world of difference. I am still working on being more organized but with someone who has ADHD and other mental health problems. It gets rough sometimes. 

A little backstory.

Welcome to Mommy with a Side of Wife. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let it Be

Karma

Heartaches and Pain