Heartaches and Pain

 It's strange sometimes. I sit here pondering to ponder. My words and feelings I feel sometimes they don't matter. Yet I can still see some hurtful words thrown at me. 

Please don't wish harm on someone. It will come back to you. I promise. I promise because I used to be that girl. Not anymore. I like myself the way I am. 

I told once I didn't have any friends. I was once told I hope I hurt. I still think about those words. 

I look at my friends. I do have solid friendships. 

I was looking for validation to the wrong friends. I was seeking something that I already have. 

It's nice. It's nice to have those real voices that actually care about my feelings and words. 

I am not lonely, I do not hurt, I am at peace. 


Right now I am going through something that I can't really talk about. It has nothing to do with friendships. 

So while I am on this journey. I hope you have peace if you read this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let it Be

Karma