Toxic People and Drama

I sat on this topic for a while. I thought about it for a long time. When you get yourself involved with toxic people. You do become toxic as well. I realized I was that person who became extremely toxic. I sabotaged some friendships on purpose because there was some toxic people around me. I seeing myself in the mirror becoming them. I didn't want to be around them anymore.I didn't want to be a part of that world. I was becoming a vile human being.

So I did what I needed to do. After math was not lonely as they thought I would feel. I actually okay where I am now. However, when you tell someone I hope they hurt. That will come back to you. I am not sure what has happen to those toxic people. I care not to know. I moved on. I am in a happier mindset. 

I am getting up, I am cleaning up my life little by little. That's okay. It's perfectly find just to disappear without a trace. Because the satisfaction is not there to watch you suffer. That's the worst feeling when you are down. The toxic people gets a wind of it. They sit and make fun of it. Ten fold is Karma. 

So if you feel like you are becoming a toxic person because the people you call friends are doing toxic elements. And you feel you don't want that part of life anymore. 

It's okay to stand up and walk away. For your own mental state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let it Be

Karma

Heartaches and Pain