Momma my Angel


I am not sure where I can start this blog post because its always been hard for me to express myself because I end up crying a lot but...

I had the best mom in the world. I had a mother that was a mother and wanted nothing but the best for me. I had a mother who treated me well and yes just like all relationships I never understood her until I became a mother. I really want to be like her sometimes I feel like I fail in the short in. Or maybe I try to hard and end up failing. 

 

My mom always made me feel really pretty. I haven't felt pretty since her death. When your parent dies a large part of you dies along with. I think about her daily. Like I have moments when I am sitting here and I just start crying. I cry because I felt I never had enough time for her. 


This is my mom in her element. She was a beautician from 1968 until upon her death. She went beauty school not long after her and my dad married. She had many shops in her life time. All of them where it was like stepping in Steel Magnolias. There were ladies in that shop reminded me of the ladies in the movie. My mom is Dolly really. She was the Truttie of our area. 



She had such good fashion since until one day. "I am old. I am going to be a old lady." I would laugh. She shared her heart and soul with everyone she met. My mom was a kind soul would prayed and fed the poor. She was so lovely and loving that people just fawned to her. Her wisdom still carries on this day.  She was a diamond in the rough and I miss her daily. There was no one like her. She was a Disney Princess but a Queen at the same time. My mom would take care of injured animals and then give them to forever homes. 

It just hurts I don't get to call her on the phone anymore. I was told that I should move on but I can't. It a little easier until a memory flood comes through then I have a break down. Grief is weird. Very strange. It's hard some days and good some days. 

I just remember the fun memories and how she made us feel like we had everything even when we struggled. 

This is my mom. Her name is Lynn. This is my mom. She is now my guardian angel. 

I love you mom. 

Your Star.


 Music

Make Money 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let it Be

Karma

Heartaches and Pain